Developed and designed to eliminate inherent ignition sources, this product is perfect for use in environments where there is a risk of explosion caused by electrostatic discharge, friction sparks or contact with material on the ground.
These doors also serve as a barrier against the spread of explosive atmospheres and are highly effective for dividing hazardous zones. For internal or external use they can be combined with other properties including acoustic, burglar or fire ratings.
We offer free site surveys and quotation, simply call or send a quick email and we will be with you soon.
- Suitable for Atex environments
- In accordance with European Directive ATEX 137 (1999/92/EC), employers who deal with potentially explosive atmospheres are responsible for the reduction of potential ignition sources
– BESPOKE CONSTRUCTION
– READY TO USE DOCUMENTATION
– SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN AND OPERATE
– British made
– High quality
– Choice of standard RAL colour